Interventional Radiology opportunity California TW121
Radiology position in Central California
Need: Interventional Radiologist with CA license to do outpatient
peripheral vascular work – limb salvage
Huge patient base in place
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
Salary plus bonus – 1 mil potential first year
- Diagnosis and Treatment:
- Perform diagnostic angiograms, venograms, and other imaging studies to assess peripheral vascular diseases.
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans for patients, including vascular interventions, stent placement, angioplasty, and thrombectomy.
- Limb Salvage:
- Collaborate closely with vascular surgeons, podiatrists, and wound care specialists to provide comprehensive limb salvage solutions.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to assess, plan, and execute limb-saving procedures.
- Patient Care:
- Provide compassionate care and support to patients and their families throughout the treatment process.
- Educate patients on their conditions, treatment options, and lifestyle modifications to improve vascular health.
- Minimally Invasive Procedures:
- Utilize state-of-the-art interventional radiology techniques and equipment to perform minimally invasive procedures.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and best practices in the field.
- Quality Assurance:
- Ensure adherence to quality and safety standards in all procedures and interventions.
- Participate in regular quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient outcomes.
- Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records, procedure documentation, and follow-up notes.
- Communicate findings and treatment plans effectively with referring physicians and healthcare teams.
- Continuous Learning:
- Engage in continuous medical education and professional development to stay current with evolving medical practices and technologies.
- Research and Innovation:
- Participate in clinical research, trials, and academic activities related to peripheral vascular disease and limb salvage.
- Contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the field through publications and presentations.
- Medical degree (MD or DO) and board certification in Radiology.
- Fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Valid California medical license.
- Proven experience in peripheral vascular and limb salvage procedures.
- Strong diagnostic and interventional skills, including angiography and endovascular techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care and safety.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, multidisciplinary healthcare environment.
If you are a dedicated Interventional Radiologist passionate about improving the lives of patients with peripheral vascular disease and contributing to limb salvage efforts, we encourage you to apply on our website www.hiresps.com
Join our team and make a significant impact on the field of vascular medicine and patient care.
View all of our Radiology jobs here APPLY BELOW