Physician Assistant opportunity KY – JDD1359
Lexington metro area
Interventional Pain Medicine experience preferred.
Salary range $100,000 -$120,000 – negotiable
Monday thru Friday schedule
Full benefits package
- Patient Assessment and Evaluation:
- Conduct thorough patient assessments to determine the nature and extent of pain-related issues.
- Perform detailed medical histories and physical examinations to gather relevant information.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests such as imaging studies to aid in diagnosis.
- Treatment Planning and Implementation:
- Collaborate with the interventional pain management team to develop individualized treatment plans.
- Administer injections, medications, and other interventional procedures as directed by the supervising physician.
- Monitor and adjust treatment plans based on patient response and feedback.
- Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies from an accredited program.
- Current and valid Kentucky State licensure as a Physician Assistant.
- Certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
APPLY BELOW View all of our physician assistant jobs here