Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner opportunity RT709
Maryland – Need Nurse Practitioner with PMHNP Certification. Outpatient, no nights, no weekends.
Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm.
$125,000 first year salary.
Full benefits package.
– Conduct psychiatric evaluations and assessments of patients
– Develop and implement treatment plans for patients with mental health disorders
– Prescribe and manage medications for patients
– Provide therapy and counseling to individuals, families, and groups – Monitor and evaluate patient progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate care for patients
– Educate patients and their families about mental health conditions and treatment options
– Document patient care activities accurately and thoroughly
– Master’s or Doctorate degree in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
– Current Maryland licensure as a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
– Strong knowledge of psychiatric disorders, psychopharmacology, and evidence-based treatment modalities, nurse practitioner psychiatric
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
– Strong organizational and time management skills
nurse practitioner psychiatric
view all of our nurse practitioner jobs here
APPLY BELOW RT709 or visit our website at www.hiresps.com